- When is it?
- Where is it?
- How big is the site?
- How do I get tickets?
- Can I buy day tickets?
- When is the line up released?
- How do I get there?
- What should I take with me?
- How do I carry my gear?
- What if I forget to bring something?
- What sort of tent should I buy?
- What about sleeping bags etc.?
- What other camping gear should I take?
- What is the most suitable footwear?
- Is it OK to go on my own?
- When should I arrive?
- What happens on the Wednesday and Thursday?
- Getting in - what happens at the gates?
- Can I get out again if I need to?
- How much are the programmes?
- Can I stay offsite?
- Are the campsites separate from the festival?
- Where is the best place to camp?
- How can I tell which fields still have space when I get there?
- Can I save space for my mates?
- Any other camping tips?
- Can I stay in a Tipi?
- Security - Is there much crime?
- What are the Property Lock Ups Like?
- How easy is it to find your way about?
- Is it always muddy?
- Can I bring the kids?
- How much money will I need?
- What's the food like?
- Can I drink the tap water?
- Alcohol - What's the deal?
- Can I bring my own booze?
- How much is "enough for personal consumption"?
- Is it possible to buy ice at the festival?
- Are the toilets really that bad?
- Can I have a shower?
- What facilities are there for the disabled?
- What medical facilities are there?
- Is it OK to use mobile phones?
- Can I take my dog?
- Can I work at the Festival?
- Is there much litter?
- Does it get very crowded?
- What times do the bands start and finish?
- Which stages should I spend my time at?
- How long does it take to walk between the stages?
What else is there to see & do?
Will they be showing the football?
What happens at night?
Can I have a fire?
Where can I get information at the Festival?
When is the best time to leave?